4ESOA & 4ESOB - TUESDAY 19TH MAY - UNIT 7 - VOCABULARY I & READING I

Good morning! How are you doing? I hope you are all feeling well!

Today we are going to start Unit 7, we have lots of work to do. So prepare your notebook, Student Book and Workbook because here we go! 

1. First, we are going to copy and translate the vocabulary on page 72 of your Student Books. I have a capture for you:

2. Now we are going to read the text on page 73, titled PROM OR MORP?


3. Look up for all the words you don't know in a dictionary. I recommend you www.wordreference.com

4. Now we are going to do exercises 8, 9 and 10.


5. Finally, we are going to do exercises 1,2 3 and 4 from page 58 of your workbooks. 





And this is all for today. On our video meeting this Friday we will check all these exercises.
Be brave!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario