4ESOA & 4ESOB - FRIDAY 17TH APRIL - UNIT 6 - WRITING WORKBOOK

Good morning to everyone! I hope you had a good week and you enjoy this weekend.

Remember that today we have our video meeting in which we are going to check last lesson's essays, so have them ready!

Today's work is easy. 

1. First of all, we are going to complete exercises 1, 2 and 3 on page 53 of your workbooks, that is, the Writing section. For those of you who forgot your books at school, I leave you the captures.







2. To finish, we are going to get a short video quiz on RELATIVE PRONOUNS (como novedad, incluye aparte de WHO, WHICH, WHOSE y WHERE, el pronombre relativo WHEN, que por supuesto se refiere a tiempo)



As you know, sometimes I bring my art journal to school so I can share my drawings with you. As I can't do it now, I've decided to leave you here one of my last artworks. 


Have a good weekend and see you next week! 

Everything will be alright!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario