3ESOA & B - THURSDAY 16TH APRIL - UNIT 6 - ONLINE GRAMMAR EXERCISES

Good morning everyone! The weekend is near!

As I told you before holidays, a written test is near... as near as next week! I will give you the instructions to take the test on Monday, so today we are going to keep working on Grammar (don't forget to have a look at the vocabulary section too). 

Here you have some online exercises on Unit 6 Grammar. You can check your answers and if you have any doubt or question about your mistakes, you can ask me in an email. 

Be going to


Present Simple and Continuous for future


Too / Enough


How much / How many


A few / a little


*For those of you who can't attend today's video meeting for technical reasons, here I leave you the link to a document with the answers of the Grammar worksheet I gave you at the beginning of the week:

You know sometimes I take my art journal to school to share what I draw. As I can't do it now, I leave you here one of my recent artworks:


Everything will be alright!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario