3ESOA MONDAY 13TH / 3ESOB TUESDAY 14TH - UNIT 6 - Checking Vocabulary and Reading Review + Grammar Review Worksheet

Good morning everyone! I hope you chilled out these holidays! 

Today we have to check the Vocabulary and Reading Worksheets we did before holidays. We are also going to complete a Grammar Worksheet. It is very important that you start studying Vocabulary and Grammar because soon we will do a short online written test on Unit 6

1. First, I leave you the links to the answers for the worksheets I gave you before holidays:

Answers Vocabulary Worksheet:

Answers Reading Worksheet:

2. Secondly, I leave you a video with the review of the grammar of this unit, as I always do in class. If you have any question or any doubt, you can email me.




3. Thirdly, I leave you a Grammar Worksheet. On Thursday you we will check it at the video meeting. 

Grammar Worksheet:

Remember on Wednesday you will receive an email with all the information for this Thursday's video meeting 

And that's all for today! See you on Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario