4ESOB TUESDAY 31ST / 4ESOA WEDNESDAY 1ST - UNIT 6 - CORRECCIÓN GRAMMAR II WORKBOOK + STUDENT BOOK READING II

Good morning everyone!! 
Another week more and another week less!!

I hope you and your families are ok. Today we are going to check the exercises from the workbook I gave you last Friday, and also we will work on the Reading section from the Student Book on page 65.

1. As regards the checking of the exercises, I will leave the captures for those who don't have wifi, but for all of you who have it I advise you to play the following video where you can check the exercises while I explain them. 





2. Now we are moving to page 65 of your Student Book. First, we are going to read and listen to the text (you have the audio below, and also the captures from the book, but remember you can use the digital book with the link I sent you by email). We are also doing exercise 3. 









And that's all for today! 
Have a nice day and see you on Friday on our videomeeting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario