3ESO - TUESDAY 17TH - UNIT 6 - CHECKING WRITING AND STARTING THE REVIEW

Good morning everybody!

The first thing we are going to do today is checking yesterday's homework. So take your notebook (or sheets of paper) and your red pen and take a look at these pictures where you have the correct answers to the exercises from both the Student Book and the Workbook.



Now let's continue with the writing. We are going to do it as we do in class. Check these questions.

Have I included...
-Have I included a title?
-Have I respected the margins of the page?
-Have I started with a greeting? For example Hello or Hi
-Have I included an introduction thanking for the email?
-Have I continued with some personal news using the be going to future tenese?
-Have I explained what the problem is?
-Have I written about how I feel about it, and why?
-Have I included information about what I have done and/or haven't done?
-Have I asked for advice or help?
-Have I finished with my name?

If you have any doubt or question about the grammar you have used you can email me and write the fragments where you need help and I will answer as soon as I can. 

Now we are going to continue reviewing the content of the unit. So if you have your Student Book, open it on page 68. You have to do all the exercises there. For those who don't have the book, I have included the captures below. 




And this is all for today. Remember to be responsible, take care and stay home! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario